Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
I Got Kicked/Can't Log In !!

[Pinned] PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ANET NAME!

It's vital that you give us your registered Anet name (e.g. Neksis Syxx.6983) so we can re-invite you. Thanks!
Small Neksis 118d
Neksis1292Small Neksis 118d

[Pinned] [READ BEFORE POSTING] IF YOU WERE KICKED FROM THE GUILD ROSTER...

Every now and then we do a little spring cleaning of our in-game roster to get an accurate idea of our effective guild size. When a player hasn't logged into the game for an extended period of time or not logged in to our website for several month...
Small Neksis 2y
Neksis18674Small Neksis 2y

Returning Member

Hi! I used to be in this guild and took a bit of a break from gaming in general. I've love to join you fine folks again. My Anet name is Anise.2480 if it's possible to get re-invited. Thank you!
Member avatar small Arrowneous 11d
Arrowneous260Small Arch 11d

Back from a break..

I use to be a member of this fine guild, but I took an extended break and if you would have me, I would love back in. Arena net name is PattiNVA.4928. I mostly play my Ranger Wynn Hightowers. Thanks!
Small Willow Highwaters 12d
Willow Highwaters264Small Arch 12d

Returning member

Howdy folks! I was a JUGhead a while back, around LWS2 era. Took a break from the game, but have been back into it recently and I'd like to join up again. Please send me a Guild invite when someone can- dunzees.2489. Thanks!!
Member avatar small Dunzees 12d
Dunzees256Small Arch 12d

Returning member

Hi everyone! I'm back! Can't wait to reconnect with old and new members!ANet name is Nima Longbow.3057In game is Mayhemhippie...its also my website name
Small Mayhemhippie 54d
Mayhemhippie3226Small Harkoneen 41d
Page 1