Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
I Got Kicked/Can't Log In !!

[Pinned] PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ANET NAME!

It's vital that you give us your registered Anet name (e.g. Neksis Syxx.6983) so we can re-invite you. Thanks!
Small Neksis 1y
Neksis1635Small Neksis 1y

[Pinned] [READ BEFORE POSTING] IF YOU WERE KICKED FROM THE GUILD ROSTER...

Every now and then we do a little spring cleaning of our in-game roster to get an accurate idea of our effective guild size. When a player hasn't logged into the game for an extended period of time or not logged in to our website for several month...
Small Neksis 3y
Neksis19280Small Neksis 3y

Hi there!

Hello. I've taken up the game again and love to be invited back. My ID is phxrocker.5041. Thanks a bunch!- phx
Small phxrocker 10d
phxrocker291Small Arch 10d

Hello! Would Love a Re-Invite

Back after a long time away, noticed I wasn't in guild anymore and would like to have an invite. Forum name is Windsar, in game name will be the same (I'm not very original with names, lol). ANet ID is Windsar.1097Going to start a new toon from sc...
Member avatar small Windsar 75d
Windsar2212Small Arch 75d

Please take me back

Hello! May I please have an invite once more! Name here is Kitty Van Doom, same name for main toon. Game ID is Simsima.6274Thanks very much!!:D
Small Kitty Van Doom 86d
Kitty Van Doom2246Small Arch 86d

It's me again.

I'm going to be doing some of the Halloween event and I'd like to rep the guild while doing so. Also, I keep promising my wife I'll get back to this game. I know you're tired of adding me back. I'll do better, I promise.Arena Net name is geekbrari...
Member avatar small Faoriskirne 96d
Faoriskirne2247Small Arch 96d
Page 1